Due to recent events I am forced to suspend Bolton Jacks for up to a year. This might in fact be a permanent closure, we shall see. Apologies to anyone who is inconvenienced by this.
PRICES and ORDERING
- Documents (normally delivered on-line)
- layout plans (all 8 designs in one file), £25
- instructions for building, £25 for each design (NB French double not available)
- bundle: the 8 layout plans plus one set of building instructions, £30 (recommended)
- Bolton Harpsichord jacks, £2 each
- (jacks are supplied with tongue, top screw, and bottom screw – order plectra separately)
- upper guide lozenges for spinets and virginals £1 each
- plectra: 30p each
- spare jack tongues with either regular or square holes 50p each
- damper felt, supplied in strips of varying lengths approx 9mm wide, 15p per metre (enough for over 100 jacks)
A substantial portion of profits will be paid to a charity such as Workaid.
How to order Bolton Jacks: please email your requirements and I will calculate the cost of shipping. At this point you can either confirm or cancel the order. Goods will be despatched after payment has been received and cleared. Payment by PayPal is preferred, otherwise by a cheque in pounds sterling drawn on a UK bank or by bank transfer from a UK bank (bank details to come). All bank charges to be borne by the purchaser.
- tel: (+44)-(0)-1904-673675
- postal: Thomas Green, 73 Huntington Road, York YO31 8RL, UK